Our pads are custom cut to fit each rug. Our padding is a felted product with a rubber backing for hard surfaces (tile, hardwood, concrete). We have been told it is hypo-allergenic. padding typically will last 3-10 years depending on heat, humidity and use. Pads should generally be replaced every time your rug is professionally cleaned (ideally every 4-6 years). Rug padding cannot be cleaned. If pads are “slipping”, dry, or the rubber is deteriorating into a powder, they are past their useful life.
If you wish to order a padding online here is guidance:
- Measure the length and width of your rug (Don’t include the fringe in this measurement).
- You can order and/or direct any questions by emailing us at email@example.com, by calling (206) 624-6263, or through our contact form on this page.
- We will cut your pad ~1 inch less than the dimensions you provide.
- We will contact you to handle delivery and payment (Our rug padding costs $2.50 per square foot).
- If your rug is iregularly shaped then upon recieving the pad you can further trim it with scissors/shears where necessary to ensure the pad wont be visible.
Interested in getting a pad?
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible to plan delivery.